This week learned about animals. We learned how to describe them and phrases to talk about them.
If you were absent here is the homework.
The homework is due on:
Homerooms 203 and 201 Wednesday 3/29/17
Homerooms 202 and 210 Tuesday 4/04/17
1. choose an animal that lives in the wild. Example Koala bears, tigers, elephants
2. research their habitat, food, where they are from
3. Write 3 paragraphs, each paragraph needs to be at least 5 complete sentences long
4. translate your paragraphs into Spanish using Google Translate
5. you need a drawing or a picture of your animal
6. you will present your research to the class in Spanish
7, the assignment is worth 100 points:
50 for the research and writing and 50 for the presentation